Zoom into Speaking Made Easy online Group
- Connect with like-minded women
- Be confident in public online and face to face
- Be your authentic self online and offline
- Learn online and face to face speaking techniques
- Overcome nervousness when speaking with others
- Listen to others tell their stories
- Develop friendships across Australia
Develop confidence in today’s modern world. Practise your speaking and presentation skills in a safe, supportive friendly environment. No longer are you stopped by distance, location or time, this can now be achieved from the comfort of your own space. Our online group is a national community of women practising skills for home, study, work, community or social situations.
Meeting: 2nd Monday of the month
Time: 8.00pm AEST
If you wish to attend a meeting Contact, Shirl or telephone 0499 611 187
Or register your attendance to Group meeting dates below.
8th February – Register
8th March – Register
12th April – Register