Zoom into Speaking Made Easy online Group
- Connect with like-minded women
- Be confident in public online and face to face
- Be your authentic self online and offline
- Learn online and face to face speaking techniques
- Overcome nervousness when speaking with others
- Listen to others tell their stories
- Develop friendships across Australia
Develop confidence in today’s modern world. Practise your speaking and presentation skills in a safe, supportive friendly environment. No longer are you stopped by distance, location or time, this can now be achieved from the comfort of your own space. Our online group is a national community of women practising skills for home, study, work, community or social situations.
Zoom into Speaking Made Easy Online Group.
Each meeting has an Icebreaker activity, a workshop with an opportunity to practise and time given to speak up. It can be something on your mind, it might be something to practise for work, study, or socially or simply a topic that interests you.
There will also be a suggested topic, in case you have no idea.
Meeting: 2nd & 4th Monday of the month
Time: 8.00pm Start EST 7.30pm start CST 6.00pm start WST
If you wish to attend a meeting Contact, Shirl or telephone 0499 611 187
Or register your attendance to Group meeting dates below.
24th May – Register
14th June – Register
28th June – Register
12th July – Register
26th July – Register
9th August – Register
23rd August – Register